Inclusion Criteria1. In accordance to the Western medicine diagnostic criteria for atherosclerotic thrombotic cerebral infarction;
2. In accordance to the Chinese medicine diagnostic criteria for stroke, with deficiency in Qi and blood stasis syndrome;
3. In accordance to Stroke's diagnostic scale factor standards: asthenic Qi syndrome ≥ 10 points, blood stasis ≥ 10 points;
4. Within the recuperating stage of the illness (2 weeks to 6 months);
5. National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) with a score of 3-22 points;
6. Ages within 35-80;
7. Signature of consent to participate in the research.
Exclusion Criteria1. Patients suffering from transient ischemic attack (TIA), subarachnoid haemorrhage and cerebral haemorrhage;
2. Patients suffering from cerebral embolism due to superficiality extremities caused by rheumatic heart disease, coronary heart disease and other heart diseases coupled with atrial fibrillation; stroke patients caused by brain tumor, head trauma, blood diseases, etc;
3. Pregnant women or women planning for pregnancy, women with positive urine pregnancy test, and lactating women;
4. Patients with severe hepatic and renal dysfunction, severe disease of the hematopoietic system, highly active ulcer and bleeding tendency, severe disease of the endocrine system, severe bone and joint disease, and arrhythmia patients with great clinical significance;
5. Patients with mental impairment, or mental disability, or severely deaf, or unconscious, or being uncooperative during inspection;
6. Patients with known allergies to the medicine used, as well as overly sensitive patients;
7. Patients that underwent clinical trials within the past 3 months.