Inclusion CriteriaIn order to be eligible to be included in this registry, a subject must meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Patient is ≥ 18 years of age;
2. Patients with a diagnosis of atrial fibrillation (prior to hospitalisation ór during hospitalisation within 72h after coronary revascularisation) and/or with a heart valve prosthesis (aortic/mitral);
3. Chronic treatment with OAC or NOAC therapy at inclusion or the intention to start chronic treatment with OAC or NOAC within 72h after coronary revascularisation AND with intended duration of treatment for at least one year after inclusion in the registry;
4. Indication for coronary revascularisation by CABG or PCI (with deployment of at least 1 coronary stent);
5. Prescription of a P2Y12 inhibitor (clopidogrel, ticagrelor or prasugrel) because of CABG following acute coronary syndrome* and /or because of PCI (with deployment of at least 1 coronary stent).
6. Patient has provided written informed consent.
Exclusion CriteriaA potential subject who meets ANY of the following criteria will be excluded from participation in this study:
1. Patients unable to sign informed consent (including mental disabled patients);
2. Patients with life expectancy < 1 year;
3. Allergy or intolerance to P2Y12 inhibitors.