Eligibility CriteriaThe criteria for implant are in accordance to the current version of the Instructions for Use:
Inclusion Criteria1. Non-valvular paroxysmal, persistent, or permanent atrial fibrillation
2. 18 years of age or older
3. LAA anatomy amenable to treatment by percutaneous techniques
4. Risk factors for potential thrombus formation in the LAA
5. Willing to participate in the required follow-up visits and tests
6. Subject has been informed of the nature of the study, agrees to its provisions and has provided written informed consent as approved by the Ethics Committee or Institutional Review Board at the study site
Exclusion Criteria1. Known contraindication to percutaneous transseptal intervention
2. Left atrial appendage anatomy or size that will not allow appropriate implantation of the WaveCrest Implant
3. Intracardiac thrombus or other cardiac abnormality visualized prior to implant that would significantly impact procedural safety
4. Mitral valve stenosis < 1.5 cm2 or any stenosis consistent with rheumatic valvular disease or history of mitral valve replacement or repair
5. Known contraindication and/or allergy to nickel
6. Known active bacterial infection (i.e., sepsis, endocarditis)
7. Any known medical condition or overall health of the subject that could adversely affect procedural safety or potentially prevent the patient from completing all study required visits and tests.
8. Pregnant or breastfeeding women due to the risk of exposure to x-rays and medications associated with the implant procedure.