- Aziz NA, Leonardi-Bee J, Phillips M, Gladman JR, Legg L, Walker MF. Therapy-based rehabilitation services for patients living at home more than one year after stroke. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008 Apr 16;(2):CD005952. Review. PubMed Pubmed ID:18425928
- Bonan IV, Yelnik AP, Colle FM, Michaud C, Normand E, Panigot B, Roth P, Guichard JP, Vicaut E. Reliance on visual information after stroke. Part II: Effectiveness of a balance rehabilitation program with visual cue deprivation after stroke: a randomized controlled trial. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004 Feb;85(2):274-8. Pubmed ID:14966713
- Lehmann JF, Condon SM, Price R, deLateur BJ. Gait abnormalities in hemiplegia: their correction by ankle-foot orthoses. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1987 Nov;68(11):763-71. Pubmed ID:3675173
- Hollands MA, Patla AE, Vickers JN. "Look where you're going!": gaze behaviour associated with maintaining and changing the direction of locomotion. Exp Brain Res. 2002 Mar;143(2):221-30. Epub 2002 Jan 10. PubMed Pubmed ID:11880898
- Patla AE. Understanding the roles of vision in the control of human locomotion. Gait and Posture 5,(1):54-69,February 1997.
Sources for Trial Information
- University of Salford