Inclusion Criteria- age between 18 and 80 years, of both sexes; clinical diagnosis of stroke confirmed by neurological assessment report or neuroimaging;
- a stroke at least 6 months prior to the study
- the ability to walk independently with or without an assistive device;
- absence of visual or auditory deficits as reported by the subject.
Exclusion Criteria- score <24 on the Mini Mental State Examination;
- other associated neurological conditions;
- other orthopedic injuries that could impair mobility and make the execution of the proposed activity impossible;
- participation in other physical rehabilitation programs.