Inclusion Criteria- age between 18 and 80 years, of both sexes; neurological clinical diagnosis of stroke;
- owning grade 2-4 spasticity according to the Ashworth scale;
- hemiparetic patients after 6 months of onset of stroke;
- deficit moderate gait according to Functional Ambulation Classification (values ≥ 2).
Exclusion Criteria- score <24 on the Mini Mental State Examination;
- other associated neurological diseases, as well as orthopedic and no visual or hearing impairment;
- participation in other rehabilitation programs.