Inclusion Criteria1. Individuals who have sustained a stroke at least 6 months prior to the study.
2. Are living in the community.
3. Are not receiving rehabilitation treatments.
4. Are experiencing difficulty using their legs and/or arms
5. Are able to walk 10 meters (with or without assistance)
6. Able to understand and follow simple instructions and to sign the informed consent form (assessed using MMSE score < 20/30 points).
7. Are willing to commit to attend two treatment sessions per week for 3 months.
Exclusion Criteria1. Have suffered in the past from epilepsy seizures
2. Have a neurological or orthopedic condition other than stroke that prevented independence in walking and BADL prior the stroke.
3. Have uncontrolled high blood pressure or unstable cardio-vascular condition (according to a letter from the family doctor).
4. Have vision deficits that cannot be corrected with glasses