Inclusion Criteria1. Adults aged 18 years and older with chronic/recurrent neck pain Grade II.
2. Must have been prescribed cervical spinal manipulation for treatment of their neck pain condition.
Exclusion Criteria1. A history of neck pain with associated arm pain within the last 6 months
2. Any current or history of neurologic symptoms including facial or extremity weakness, abnormal sensation to the face, body, or extremities, uncontrolled movements, abnormal gait, dizziness, unexplained nausea/vomiting, difficulty with speaking or swallowing
3. History of new or severe (Visual Analogue Scale >6) headaches in the last 3 months
4. Any contraindications to MRI
5. Any history of using drugs that affect blood flow such as Warfarin, or anti-coagulants.