Inclusion Criteria1. Adult men and women, >18 years of age.
2. Patients admitted with neurological deficit consistent with stroke.
3. Confirmation of stroke by objective modality of CT scan and MRI.
4. Consenting to participate in the study.
Exclusion Criteria1. Patients presenting with any type of Haemorrhagic stroke such as Sub-Arachnoid Haemorrhage, Intracerebral Haemorrhage and others.
2. Stroke due to any iatrogenic causes such as post-surgeries, trauma, or any rare or non atherosclerotic causes eg carotid dissection.
3. Patients signing LAMA (left against Medical Advice) and leaving undiagnosed