Inclusion Criteria- Is male or female at least 18 years of age.
- Having a diagnosis of ischemic stroke.
- Has a score between 1 and 20 on the NIH Stroke Survey (NIHSS) at admission and upon enrollment at discharge from the index admission to the hospital or at first encounter in the outpatient stroke center.
- Is taking any one of the monitored drugs- Coumadin®, Pradaxa®, Xarelto® or Eliquis®.
- Is going home or to acute outpatient rehabilitation after discharge.
- Has sufficient capacity to provide consent or agree to assent.
- Has at least minimal mental capacity and motor skills.
Exclusion Criteria- Has poor fine motor skills, to preclude him/her from holding a pill steady in front of a camera.
- Has impaired visual or auditory faculties.
- Is being released to a nursing home, hospice or any other inpatient care facility.
- Has stable, therapeutic INRs on warfarin for at least one year.
- Has a mechanical mitral valve or left ventricular assist device.