Inclusion Criteria- Adult Men and Women ,18 years old
- Ischemic Stroke or CAD which is stable and outpatient based
- Own Cell Phone
- Can read local language,hear Cell phone,See a short text message
- Willing to Give Written Informed Consent
- Consent to follow up
- Stroke and CAD are stable specifically, not requiring medical procedures that would necessitate frequent interruptions in medications.
- Modified Rankin Score (MRS) Disability score should be less than 2.
Exclusion Criteria- No Ischemic Stroke or CAD
- Ischemic Stroke and CAD are unstable e.g. Unstable Angina, Acute MI, Need for CABG, Need for CEA, Need to rapidly adjust medication and inpatient care
- Biological impairment in reading or responding to short text messages such as (but not limited to) loss of vision, visual field cuts, aphasia.
- Diagnosed organ dysfunction or malignancy requiring stopping or adjustment of medications
- Plans to travel outside the country inside the two months following enrollment
- Known allergy or adverse reaction.
- Absolute or relative contraindication to antiplatelet or statin e.g chronic liver disease, myopathy, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, GI bleed , Active Gastritis