Inclusion Criteria1. Adult men and women, > 18 years of age
2. Resident of Karachi and planning to live in Karachi to complete long term follow up
3. Able to understand Urdu (language of the videos)
4. Admitted with first ever stroke (ischemic or hemorrhagic)
5. Modified Rankin score <3 ( Mild strokes)
6. Have at least one vascular risk factor that requires medical intervention
7. Consent to participate in the study and follow up, both stroke and caregiver.
8. Have a stable surrogate caregiver at home who is responsible for appointments, follow-ups, overall care, e.g., wife, daughters, daughter- in- law, etc.
Exclusion Criteria1. Serious aphasia, visual hemi neglect, short term memory loss in the patient precluding understanding, visualization or retention of the video material, despite overall "a small stroke", this would be a cognitively critical stroke.
2. Serious aphasia, visual hemi neglect, short term memory loss, dementia in the caregiver precluding understanding, visualization or retention of the video material.
3. Iatrogenic stroke, stroke due to non-atherosclerotic vascular disease and rare causes e.g. moya moya, carotid dissections, gunshot to neck, post Coronary Artery Bypass surgery etc.
4. Serious concurrent medical illnesses, like cancer, renal failure, acute liver disease in past 6 months (that precludes use of statins), chronic liver disease, that exclude the use of stroke preventive medications, or require non standardized therapy.
5. Any use of off label, non-guideline medications, due to patient unique comorbid conditions that interfere with medication compliance to antihypertensive, statins, antiplatelet agents and diabetes control.