Inclusion Criteria- Confirmed diagnosis of intracerebral ischemic stroke in three months by Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI)
- Patients have received proper treatment within two weeks from the onset of stroke symptoms.
- Age between 18 to 70 years old for men or women
- Patients with persistent neurological deficit .
- Obtaining informed consent signed (after being informed of the purpose, procedure, and venture of this study, the patient or guardian or legal representative must signing the informed consent document for engagement of participation.
- Patients basic situation are allowable to be involved in the program.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients with serious extensive stroke, who are unwilling to the risk.
- Patients with serious persistent neurological deficit (NIHSS > 24).
- Medical history of neurological pathology with a deficit as consequence (Rankin < 3 before stroke).
- Patients with serious psychological disease.
- Patients with myocardial infarction in recent 3 months.
- Patients with recurring thromboembolic disease in recentin recent 3 months.
- Patients with organ transplantation.
- Patients with infection history including Human Immunodeficiency Virus(HIV),Human T-cell Leukemia Virus(HTLV), Hepatitis B Virus(HBV), Hepatitis C Virus(HCV),ect.
- Patients receive current immunosuppressive/immunomodulating treatment.
- Patients basic situation are unallowable to be involved in the program.
- Patients who refuse to participate.
- Patients who are inability or unwillingness of individual or legal guardian/representative to give written informed consent.
- Patients who are pregnant or feeding women.
- Patients who are Participating in another therapeutic clinical trial or in period of exclusion of a therapeutic clinical study.