Eligibility CriteriaStudy population : patients who had positive MRI diagnosis of cerebral infarction less than 4.30 hours after the clinical onset.
Experimental group :
Inclusion Criteria- Age ≥ 18 ans
- Cerebral infarction with a medical care to emergencies less than 4.30 hours after the symptoms onset.
- Written informed consent signed by the patient, or by a trusted person then by the patient himself if permitted by his condition.
Exclusion Criteria- Cerebral infarction with a medical care to emergencies more than 4.30 hours after the symptoms onset.
- Patient with subarachnoid haemorrhage, cerebral hematoma.
- Pregnant woman
- Patient under guardianship or trusteeship, or safeguard justice.
Control group :
- Matching criteria for age, gender, tobacco smoking, inclusion season