Eligibility CriteriaInclusion criteria:
- Written informed consent prior to participation
- Female and male patients 18 years of age or older with a diagnosis of non-valvular atrial fibrillation.
- At least 6 months of continuous vitamin K antagonist (VKA) treatment for stroke prevention prior to baseline assessment.
- Patients switched to Pradaxa® according to Summary of Product Characteristics, therapeutic positioning report from Spanish competent authorities and visa from each autonomous community.
- Contraindication to the use of Pradaxa® or VKA as described in the Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC)
- Patients receiving Pradaxa® or VKA for any other condition than stroke prevention in non-valvular atrial fibrillation.
- Current participation in any clinical trial of a drug or device