Inclusion Criteria- Age between 18 and 65 years
- Diagnosis of unilateral, non-recurring, subacute stroke
- Participants also had to be able, by using any method of pinch, to grasp a washcloth from a table top, lift it up a few inches, and release it.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients with difficulty to follow the procedures or understand the instructions; cognitive deficits
- tDCS criteria:
- use of modulators of the Central Nervous System drugs
- patients with implanted metallic or electronic devices
- any other condition that might limit or interfere in the sensorimotor system