Inclusion Criteria1. persons affected by first supratentorial stroke, whose onset time is 25±7 days;
2. upper limb hemiparesis;
3. cognitive and speech abilities sufficient to understand instructions and to provide informed consent;
4. absence of intense pain due to passive wrist mobilization assessed by VAS < 3 (range 0-10);
5. ability to provide written informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria1. previous epilepsy seizures;
2. severe electroencephalographic anomalies;
3. previous neurosurgery interventions involving metallic elements placement;
4. ongoing anticonvulsant drugs treatment
5. inability to keep sitting posture;
6. severe sensory deficits;
7. general clinical complication preventing delivery of rehabilitation treatment.