Inclusion Criteria- Subjects with ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke diagnosis and mild or severe hemiparesis (chronic stroke - at least 6 months of disease).
- Ability to reach 60 degrees in the shoulder flexion
- Ability to completely extend the fingers in the affected upper limb;
- Minimal cognitive ability to understand commands;
- No current use of antiepileptic drugs for seizures.
Exclusion Criteria- Painful shoulder, adhesive capsulitis or glenohumeral subluxation;
- Contraindication for electrical stimulation (presence of metallic implants) or risks for the Transcranial magnetic stimulation, as evaluated by means of a standard questionnaire;