Inclusion Criteria1. First or second stroke (haemorrhagic or ischaemic) confirmed by computer axial tomography scan or magnetic resonance imaging
2. Below 16 th percentile cut off in Hong Kong Montreal - Cognitive Assessment (HK - MoCA) (range from 17-25/30).
3. Less than twelve months since onset of stroke at study entry
4. Able to follow simple command
Exclusion Criteria1. Patients with severe dysphasia (either expressive or comprehensive) which restricts communication;
2. History of other neurological disease, psychiatric disorder, or alcoholism;
3. Significant impairment in visual or auditory function
4. Any additional medical or psychological condition that would affect their ability to comply with the study protocol.