Inclusion Criteria- Adult patients with American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) physical status I - II scheduled for radical cystectomy and urinary diversion for muscle invasive urinary bladder carcinoma .
- Both sexes
Exclusion Criteria- Patients younger than 18 years
- Body mass index (BMI) < 25 and >35.
- Patients with any contraindications to epidural anesthesia (patient refusal, local skin infection, previous spine surgery and coagulopathy).
- Those with known allergy to local anesthetics.
- Patients with major cardiovascular problems with ejection fraction < 40 .
- Renal impairment with serum creatinine >1.8 mg/dl
- Patients with hepatic dysfunction will be excluded.