Inclusion Criteria- Admitted to hospital with a diagnosis of TIA or ischemic stroke
- Pre-Discharge Modified Rankin Scale (mRS) or 0 or 1 indicating "no symptoms at all" or "no significant disability despite symptoms: able to carry out all usual duties and activities"
- No major signs or symptoms suggestive of cardiovascular, pulmonary, or metabolic disease (as determined by attending physician)
- Are able to successfully complete a submaximal graded exercise test at baseline
- Have access to a home or mobile computer (desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone)
Exclusion Criteria- Are participating in any other research study or structured exercise intervention that might interfere with the proposed study
- Report any condition that in the opinion of investigators would reduce the likelihood of adherence to the study protocol, such as terminal illness, planning to relocate, a history of substance abuse or other significant psychiatric problems, etc.