Inclusion Criteria- Guidelines prepared by the diagnostic criteria(according to the diagnostic criteria of the Fourth National Stroke Conference prepared,have been more than one times skull CT and/or MRI)was confirmed for ischemic stroke,and requires the use of antithrombotic therapy(including thrombolysis, anticoagulation, antiplatelet) patients
- Willing and able to comply with the study protocol and visits planned
Exclusion Criteria- At the same time the presence of other active malignancy.
- There is known brain metastases or leptomeningeal metastases
- Systemic active infection ( ie infection leads to body temperature ≥38 ℃)
- The last 4 weeks there is a need drainage ascites, pleural effusion or pericardial fluid .
- Clinically significant obstruction , pulmonary fibrosis , kidney failure , liver failure and other diseases.
- Uncontrolled diabetes.
- Severe / unstable angina, New York Heart Association (NYHA) class III or IV symptoms of congestive heart failure
- there is other reason (not the antithrombotic drugs) caused by bleeding.
- The presence of an autoimmune disease or a history of organ transplant patients require immunosuppressive therapy
- Psychiatric presence may increase the risks associated with study participation or study drug , or may interfere with the interpretation of study results
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Bleeding disorders may exist on admission
- The researchers added that the study is not appropriate to the circumstances