- Winstein CJ, Stein J, Arena R, Bates B, Cherney LR, Cramer SC, Deruyter F, Eng JJ, Fisher B, Harvey RL, Lang CE, MacKay-Lyons M, Ottenbacher KJ, Pugh S, Reeves MJ, Richards LG, Stiers W, Zorowitz RD; American Heart Association Stroke Council, Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing, Council on Clinical Cardiology, and Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research. Guidelines for Adult Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery: A Guideline for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2016 Jun;47(6):e98-e169. doi: 10.1161/STR.0000000000000098. Epub 2016 May 4. Pubmed ID:27145936
- Duncan PW, Zorowitz R, Bates B, Choi JY, Glasberg JJ, Graham GD, Katz RC, Lamberty K, Reker D. Management of Adult Stroke Rehabilitation Care: a clinical practice guideline. Stroke. 2005 Sep;36(9):e100-43. Pubmed ID:16120836
- Miller EL, Murray L, Richards L, Zorowitz RD, Bakas T, Clark P, Billinger SA; American Heart Association Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and the Stroke Council. Comprehensive overview of nursing and interdisciplinary rehabilitation care of the stroke patient: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association. Stroke. 2010 Oct;41(10):2402-48. doi: 10.1161/STR.0b013e3181e7512b. Epub 2010 Sep 2. Pubmed ID:20813995
- Law M, Polatajko H, Pollock N, McColl MA, Carswell A, Baptiste S. Pilot testing of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure: clinical and measurement issues. Can J Occup Ther. 1994 Oct;61(4):191-7. Pubmed ID:10137673
- Pollock N, Baptiste S, Law M, McColl MA, Opzoomer A, Polatajko H. Occupational performance measures: a review based on the guidelines for the client-centred practice of occupational therapy. Can J Occup Ther. 1990 Apr;57(2):77-81. Review. Pubmed ID:10106647
- Kube E, Erhardt E. [Drug abuse prevention by police educational measures--Some remarks]. Arch Kriminol. 1991 Jan-Feb;187(2):23-7. German. Pubmed ID:2036055
- Robbins CE, Casey D, Bono JV, Murphy SB, Talmo CT, Ward DM. A multidisciplinary total hip arthroplasty protocol with accelerated postoperative rehabilitation: does the patient benefit? Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2014 Apr;43(4):178-81. Pubmed ID:24730003
- Rehabilitation measures and outcomes. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2010
- Guidelines for Client-centered Practice of Occupational Therapy) (DNHW & CAOT, 1985)
- Guidelines for Management of Ischaemic Stroke and Transient Ischaemic Attack 2008.
- Management of patients with stroke: Rehabilitation, prevention and management of complications, and discharge planning. June 2010. SIGN. A national clinical guideline. Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network.
- Management of stroke rehabilitation. 2010. VA/ DoD Clinical Practice Guideline
- National Institute of Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Stroke Scale.
- Stroke rehabilitation guide: supporting London commissioners to commission quality services in 2010/11. NHS. Healthcare for London.
- Stroke rehabilitation. Long-term rehabilitation after stroke Issued: June 2013. NICE clinical guideline
- World Health Organization. International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF), online version
- Clinical guidelines for stroke rehabilitation and recovery (Natioanal Stroke Foundation, 2005) Approved by Australian Government, National Health and Medical Research Council
- Clinical guidelines for stroke rehabilitation
- White book on physical and rehabilitation medicine in Europe
Sources for Trial Information
- St. Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University