Inclusion Criteria- Patients who confirmed diagnosis of first spontaneous hemorrhagic stroke
- Patients with hemorrhagic stroke in Putamen
- Patients who admitted to the hospital within 24 hours of onset of hemorrhagic stroke
- Patients who signed the informed consent form
Exclusion Criteria- Patient with hemorrhage in the area out of Putamen or primary subarachnoid hemorrhage, Arteriovenous malformation (AVM) or brain tumor hemorrhage
- Patient who performed craniotomy
- Patient who suffering from cirrhosis, uremia with dialysis, bleeding tendency, severe cardiopulmonary disease or mental disorders would be unable to comply with the study by investigators' decision.
- Patients have enrolled or have not yet completed other investigational drug trials within 1 month before screening.
- Female patients are pregnant or breast-feeding.