Summary of Purpose
BACKGROUND: Thrombolytic drugs may dissolve blood vessel clots in acute ischemic stroke. The overall benefit of intravenous thrombolysis is substantial, but up to 2/3 of patients with large clots may not achieve re-opening of the vessel and up to 40% of the patients may remain severely disabled or die. Ultrasound... Trial Stopped: Lack of funding for researchersRead More →
The following dates are available for this trial. Trial information last updated on 3 November 2015.
|1 Sep 2012||21 Sep 2013||1 May 2015||1 May 2015||1 Nov 2015||Unavailable|
|Start Date||First Received||1st Completion||Completion||Verification||Results|
- Allocation: Randomized
- Masking: Double Blind (Subject, Outcomes Assessor)
- Purpose: Treatment
- Endpoint: Safety/Efficacy Study
- Intervention: Parallel Assignment
- Lars Thomassen, MD PhD Prof.
- Christopher E Kvistad, MD