Inclusion Criteria- People after a first ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke, up to 60 days following the event.
- A FAC (Functional Ambulation Category) score test result of 2 or 3, in order to ensure basic mobility, even if still requiring supervision.
- A NIHSS (National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale) score of 3 to 18.
- Patients suffering from the following will not be part of the study:
- Significant neglect (a BIT score under 129 in the conventional tests).
- Hemianopsy as determined upon a clinical examination by a rehabilitation physician.
- Clarity of vision problem, determined upon an SC based examination.
- Significant cognitive decline (a Mini mental test score of under 24).
- Aphasia which prevents understanding the signing a Helsinki form.