Inclusion Criteria- Age between 45 and 80 years
- At least any one of the following CVD risk factors:
- Stable type 2 diabetes mellitus or
- Hypertension or
- Current smoker or
- A waist to hip ratio > 0.85 for women and >0.9 for men or
- Elevated lipids.
- Informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- On any of the study medications,
- Uncontrolled blood pressure,
- Symptomatic hypotension,
- Any clear indication or a contraindication to the use of any of the study medications,
- History of coronary/cerebrovascular events,
- Pregnancy or lactating or women of child-bearing potential with inadequate contraception and / or an inability to attend follow up visits.