Inclusion Criteria- Patients evaluated as candidates to the rehabilitation units from May 1th 2014 to May 1th 2015.
Exclusion Criteria- Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) < 15
- No functioning of the optic nerve or retina in both eyes
- Unable to open both eyes
- Non communicating patients e.g. aphasia (incompetent patients)
- Unable to cooperate to the physical examinations
- Less than 2 weeks of hospitalization in the rehabilitation department
- If the sub investigator finds the study participant unfit to conduct the investigations