Inclusion Criteria1. Male or female over 20 years of age
2. Ischemic stroke patients who were undertaken MRI within 48 hrs after onset of symptoms
3. Patients underwent baseline MRI (DWI, FLAIR, GRE and MRA)
4. Ischemic stroke patients with any degree of stenosis on the relevant artery of atherothrombotic origin appearing on DWI through MRA or CTA
5. Statin-naïve (untreated with statin for the past 3 months)
Exclusion Criteria1. Hemorrhagic stroke/ history of symptomatic hemorrhagic stroke.
2. Presence of high-risk potential cardiac sources of embolism based on the TOAST classification or other determined etiology of stroke at the time of enrollment.
3. Known major hematologic, neoplastic, metabolic, gastrointestinal or endocrine dysfunction which, in the judgment of the Investigator, may affect the subject's ability to complete the study.
4. History of malignancy, except in subjects who have been disease-free >5 years or whose only malignancy has been basal or squamous cell skin carcinoma.
5. Life-threatening illness indicating the subject is not expected to survive for at least 2 years.
6. Secondary causes of nephrotic syndrome, and/or renal dysfunction (serum creatinine >2.0 mg/dL [177 mmol/L]) at screening.
7. Significant medical or psychological condition that, in the opinion of the Investigator, would compromise the subject's safety or successful participation in the study.
8. Unreliability as a study participant based on the Investigator's knowledge of the subject, such as drug or alcohol abuse.
9. Pregnant or lactating women or women of childbearing potential who were not protected from pregnancy by an accepted method of contraception, such as the oral contraceptive pill, an intrauterine device or surgical sterilization
10. Uncontrolled hypertension defined as either a resting diastolic blood pressure of >110 mmHg or a resting systolic blood pressure of >185 mmHg recorded at screening despite blood pressure lowering therapy.
11. Clinically significant heart disease which, in the opinion of the Principal Investigator (or designee), is likely to require coronary bypass surgery, cardiac transplantation, surgical repair and/or replacement during the course of the study.
12. Subjects who have symptoms consistent with moderate or greater severity of] congestive heart failure (CHF) (New York Heart Association [NYHA] Class III or IV), or whose most recent determination of left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) is <0.35.
13. Triglyceride (TG) level of greater than 500 mg/dL at screening.
14. LDL level of greater than 190 mg/dL at screening.
15. Creatine kinase (CK) >3 times the upper limit of the normal (ULN) range at screening, because of the potential of statins to cause muscle abnormalities.
16. Active liver disease or hepatic dysfunction, as determined by aspartate aminotransferase (AST [SGOT]), alanine aminotransferase (ALT [SGPT]) or bilirubin levels >3 x ULN at screening, because of the potential of statins to cause disturbances in liver function.
17. Uncontrolled primary hypothyroidism (defined as thyroid stimulating hormone [TSH] >1.5 x ULN.
18. Modified Rankin scale score 4 to 6 before stroke.
19. Participation in any investigational clinical study for drug or device within 30 days prior to study entry or expectation to participate in any other investigational clinical study for drug or device during the course of this study.
20. Patients who may need conventional angiography or intervention within 14 days after enrollment.
21. Known serious hypersensitivity reactions to HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors.
22. Use of any medication listed in the Prohibited Medications Section
23. History of myopathy.
24. Patients who has Galactose intolerance,lactose intolerance,Glucose- Galactose absorption problem.