Inclusion Criteria- age ≥18 years;
- first-ever ischemic stroke;
- chronic phase of recovery (>6 months);
- ability to walk 6- meter supported or unsupported;
- ability to stand at least unsupported for 40-seconds with eyes closed;
- only ischemic stroke involving middle cerebral artery (MCA) territory confirmed by CT or MRI.
Exclusion Criteria- Use of any neuro- or psycho-active medications that alters balance;
- any other neurological conditions or sensory disorders affecting postural control; such as brain tumor, or substance abuse; orthopedic diseases;
- ongoing/recent (within 3 months) balance rehabilitation.