Inclusion Criteria1. hospitalization within 1 month due to cerebral infarction or hemorrhage;
2. a modified Rankin Score of 4 or less at the time of discharge;
3. an age of 45 or older; and
4. an agreement to prepare foods with salt provided by the project.
Exclusion Criteria1. patients with poor kidney function (glomerular filtration rate<60 ml/min), secondary hypertension, cancer, or liver diseases;
2. patients with eating disorders;
3. patients taking K-sparing medicines;
4. or patients using salt substitutes.