Inclusion Criteria- Admission for acute/sub-acute in-patient neurorehabilitation of a first stroke at the 2nd affiliated hospital of Anhui University of Traditional Medicine and Acupuncture, Hefei, China.
- Time from onset of stroke to admission for rehabilitation <16 weeks.
- Ability to follow a two stage command; pick up an object, put object on table.
- Independent in mobility prior to admission. Subjects can use any type of assistive device and brace needed.
- Able to understand and repeat information related to the Informed Consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Admission for second stroke.
- Subjects who are unable to provide consent due to a cognitive impairment.