Inclusion Criteria1. Males and females aged from 18 to 75 years.
2. Single stroke having occurred more than 6 months before (previous TIA is accepted).
3. Capable of understanding instructions and participating in the definition of a therapeutic goal (Boston Diagnostic Aphasia Examination (BDAE) < 3).
4. Having previously undergone Botulinum Toxin Injections. The last injection must have been performed at least 4 months prior to inclusion.
5. Affiliation to the French social security regime or a similar regime.
6. Signing of the informed consent form.
Exclusion Criteria1. Subjects who are unlikely to adhere to the study an/or poor adherence anticipated by the investigator.
2. Un-controlled progressive pathology.
3. Osteoarticular lesion which contraindicates part of the rehabilitation involved in the study.
4. Patients with other interventions planned prior to the end of the study period (orthosis, surgery etc.).
5. Surgery to the treated limb less than 6 months previously.
6. Pregnant woman.
7. Patients under guardianship without guardian's consent.