Inclusion Criteria- The patient must have signed an informed consent document indicating that they understand the purpose of and procedures required for the study and are willing to participate in the study.
- Age ＜85 years and >45 years ,Male or female.
- The patient have been Cerebral infarction for one month.
- national institutes of health stroke scale（NIHSS）score ≤23 points.
- Blood Platelet count greater than 150×10^9／L,and Less than 500×10^9／L.
- The patient never do not taking aspirin 、dipyridamole、clopidogrel,or the patient had been taken these anti-platelet drugs but has been discontinued for two weeks at least.
- The patient never do not taking Statins or the patient have been stop taking statins 2 weeks for two weeks.
Exclusion Criteria- Allergic constitution , or allergic to the composition of the drugs in this study.
- national institutes of health stroke scale（NIHSS） score ＞23 points.
- Atrial fibrillation and other cardiogenic cerebral embolism.
- Patients who were undergone surgery and trauma (including fractures) within the past three month.
- Patients with known dysfunction of vital organs or suffered from Serious cardiovascular disease ，or coagulation disorders.
- The patient took Proton pump inhibitors recently.
- The history of data collection and the follow-up process can not be saved.