Inclusion Criteria1. All tested patients with cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage must tally with the diagnosis standard which in 1995 the Chinese fourth session of brain blood vessel of academic conference formulated, and after the head CT, MRI confirmation. All patients should be taken bad completely within for 24 hours.
2. patient's age and gender: 40—65years，the gender is not limit;
3. the hemorrhage, block region：One side basis festival area, one side brain stem;
4. the patient must catch the apoplexy at the first time and the accidence causes the obvious clinical symptoms.
Exclusion Criteria1. Progressive apoplexy;
2. other internal organs strict illness sickness, like serious heart disease, diabetes, liver, kidney vigorous sickness and so on;
3. the patient with tumor in every system on there body;
4. Having the primary or the sequential epilepsy medical history, within one year had the epileptic paroxysm;
5. can not accept MRI inspection, for some metal implant in there body(such as inner support in heart or brain blood vessel).