Inclusion Criteria1. Patients with diagnosis of stroke being discharged from the Neurology unit and/or the Neurology Acute Care Unit in the Civic Campus of TOH.
2. Patients presenting with overall mild to moderate communication deficits, And/or
3. Patients with score ≥ 1 on the best language and/or dysarthria parameters of the National Institute of Health Stroke Score (NIHSS)
4. Stroke Patients being discharged to their HOME/PRIMARY RESIDENCE awaiting outpatient speech and language therapy services.
5. Patients being discharged to their HOME/PRIMARY RESIDENCE who would benefit from SLP therapy services but are unable to receive these secondary to various accessibility challenges (i.e. remote geographical location, limited service availability, transportation, unable to pay for SLP services).
6. Patients must have access to Wi-Fi connection at their HOME/PRIMARY RESIDENCE.
Exclusion Criteria- 1. Patients with pre-existing speech, language disorders or cognitive disorders (such as dementia).
2. Patients with severe debilitating disease(s) that, in the opinion, of the investigator will not be able to perform the required tasks of the study (ex: end-stage malignancy, ALS).
3. Patients with severe comprehension deficits 4. Patients not having access to Wi-Fi connection at HOME/PRIMARY RESIDENCE. 5. Patients who will be accessing the services of a private SLP while awaiting outpatient rehab.