Inclusion Criteria- Time since stroke onset less than 1 year.
- Ability to actively extend at least 10 degrees at the Metacarpophalangeal and Interphalangeal joints and 10 degrees at the wrist. At least 30 degree of active flexion-extension at elbow and some active movements present at the shoulder joint.
- English speaking.
- No clinical evidence of cognitive impairment (screened by physician or therapist).
- Have a personal computer at home.
- Lives in Winnipeg.
- Able to provide informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients having excessive spasticity, pain or contractures in the more affected limb will not be included in the study.
- Convulsive seizures preventing adequate attention to task.
- Problem with vision.