Inclusion Criteria- According to the diagnostic criteria of stroke and diagnosed by CT or MRI
- Patient must be between the ages of 18 and 85 years.
- All patients were examined at least 1 month after stroke and less than 12 months.
- At least a set of spasmous muscles' level ≥1+ of dysfunctional extremities (modified Ashworth scale)
- Body movement function decreased significantly.
- The doses and kinds of anticonvulsant drugs should be used stable for more than 1 month if they are used
- Patient must understand and be willing, able and likely to comply with all study procedures.
- Patient must be able to give voluntary written informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Significant cognitive defects(MMSE＜16)，unable to finish the Fugl-Meyer scale,etc..
- Other significant limb diseases such as fracture, severe arthritis,amputation
- Joint contracture formation
- Patients with significant pain and swelling suffering from complex regional syndrome after acute stroke
- Accept botulinum toxin or alcohol nerve block 3 months prior to the start of the experiment
- Patients need nerve block at any point of time during the whole experiment procedure.
- Serious cardiac,hepatic or renal insufficiency and patients with shock.
- Limb skin of patients who need medicated is visible wound.
- Patients with cancer or pregnancy
- Patients who participate in other clinical studies within 6 months