Eligibility Criteria- INCLUSION CRITERIA:
- Age 18 and older males
- Patients will be included if they possess an Alpha-Gal A mutation that in previous investigations has been associated with enhancement of enzyme activity, as judged by the Principal Investigator.
- Patients whose general health prevents them from participating.
- Patients with significant disease unrelated to Fabry disease (e.g. diabetes, cancer).
- Patients who refuse to sign the informed consent form or who are unable to travel to the NIH Clinical Center.
- Patients who are currently participating in a clinical trial of small molecule or gene therapy for Fabry disease.
- Patients who are currently participating in a clinical trial for any condition other than Fabry disease.
- Patients who are judged by the Principal Investigator to be not qualified to participate.