Inclusion Criteria- Be at least 18 years of age
- No prior history of cerebro- or cardio-vascular disease
- Be willing to comply with study protocol
- Provide written informed consent
Exclusion Criteria- Lumason™ is contraindicated in subjects known to have right-to-left shunts, severe pulmonary hypertension (pulmonary artery pressure >90 mmHg), uncontrolled systemic hypertension, and in subjects with adult respiratory distress syndrome.
- Lumason™ should not be used in combination with dobutamine in subjects with conditions suggesting cardiovascular instability where dobutamine is contraindicated.
- Lumason™ should not be used in subjects with known hypersensitivity to the following substances:
1. Macrogol 4000
4. Sodium Palmitic acid
- Female who is pregnant or a nursing mother (the possibility of pregnancy has to be excluded by negative serum or urine HCG results, obtained within 24 hours before Lumason™ administration, or on the basis patient history, e.g.: tubal ligation, hysterectomy, or a minimum of 1 year history without menses
- Contraindications to MRI, pregnancy, lactation, morbid obesity, and severe claustrophobia
- Known allergy to gadolinium