Inclusion Criteria- Patients in accordance with the criteria for the diagnosis of cerebral infarction.
- Functional Defects of Extremities1≤MRS≤5.
- Age between 18 and 75 years old (including 18 and 75), No gender limitation.
- Patients who agreed to participate in clinical trials and signed the informed consent form.
- Patients with stable vital signs after two weeks.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients with cerebral infarction at acute phase.
- Patients with cerebral infarction, transient ischemic attack, cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral arteritis.
- Patients with AF, ain tumor, brain trauma, brain parasite disease and rheumatic heart disease.
- Patients with bleeding or severe bleeding within 3 months.
- Patients with severe hepatitis, Kidneys, blood and the metabolic system diseases.
- Pisabilities and viewers with NIHSS prescribed by law.(Physical disabilities such as blind, deaf, dumb, mental disorder, mental disorder).
- Patients with history of alcohol and drug abuse, will reduce the possibility or make it hard into the Project Group according to the researchers' judgment.
- Allergic constitutions and drug sensitivities.
- Patients in other clinical trials or clinical trials of other drugs for more than 3 months.