Inclusion Criteria1. Age 21 and over.
2. Diagnosis of ischemic stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA).
3. mRS≤3 or discharged home or inpatient rehabilitation with the intention to return home with reliable caregiver, regardless of mRS score.
4. Patient is willing and able to comply with all follow up visits for the protocol.
5. Patient available by phone.
6. Patient or caregiver must be able to operate an automated blood pressure cuff.
7. Patients living beyond a 75 mile radius must have private access to a computer to facilitate in-home telemedicine follow up visits.
Exclusion Criteria1. History of uncontrolled severe hypertension or refractory to medical management.
2. Severe liver impairment (AST or ALT > 3x normal).