Inclusion Criteria- Age>18 years
- Victim of an AVC, whatever is the type(chap): ischaemia, brain haemorrhage, sub-arachnoid bleeding. The diagnosis of this AVC is radiological, the date of the diagnosis is defined by the date of the initial brain imaging (TDM or MRI).
- Hospitalized in ICU in 7 days before or after the diagnosis of AVC.
- Requiring an invasive mechanical ventilation of more than 24 hours during the stay in ICU.
Exclusion Criteria- Source of traumatic AVC
- Refusal of the patient, or his reliable person, to participate in the study.
- Patient undergoing the safeguard of justice