Our study aims to explore the value of new imaging technique package in predicting early neurological deterioration (END) as well as 90-day unfavorable outcome in patients with acute ischaemic stroke.
1. Patients with acute ischemic stroke within 4.5-72h after onset were prospectively enrolled in our study and underwent standerdized clinical and new imaging technique package assessment.
2. New imaging technique package mainly includes conventional cranial MRI （T1,T2,T2 FLAIR,DWI, and ADC), cranial magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), and intracranial vessel wall imaging (High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging,HRMRI) as well as susceptibility weighted imaging (SWI).
3. The neurofunctional fluctuation during hospitalization as well as 90-day outcomes were carefully assessed. Patients were followed up for 90-days after stroke onset.
4. Our study aims to explore the value of new imaging technique package in predicting early neurological deterioration (END) as well as 90-day unfavorable outcome in patients with acute ischaemic stroke.
- Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Infarction, Middle Cerebral Artery
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
- Cerebral Small Vessel Diseases
- Cerebral Small-vessel Disease
- Moyamoya Syndrome
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Observation: Cohort
- Perspective: Prospective
- Sampling: Non-Probability Sample
Patients will be recruited from the collaborative stroke centers and will be followed for the duration of their hospitalization. Patients will be followed up until at least 3 months after stroke onset.
|Type||Measure||Time Frame||Safety Issue|
|Primary||association between stroke classification and stroke deterioration and recurrence||two years||No|
|Primary||association between imaging-based markers and stroke deterioration and recurrence||two years||No|
|Primary||early neurological deterioration within 3 weeks after stroke onset (END-3 weeks)||3 weeks after stroke onset|
|Primary||90-days prognosis||90-days after stroke onset|
- Wei-Hai Xu Lead
- The First Affiliated Hospital of University of South China
- Fujian Medical University
- Beijing Friendship Hospital
- Subei People's Hospital of Jiangsu Province
- China-Japan Union Hospital, Jilin University
- Daping Hospital and the Research Institute of Surgery of the Third Military Medical University
- Daping Hospital, Third Military Medical University
- Second Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University
- Qingdao Municipal Hospital
- Qilu Hospital
- Wuhan University
- Peking University First Hospital
- Qilu Hospital of Shandong University (Qingdao)
- Peking Union Medical College Hospital
- Jingan District Central Hospital of Shanghai (Jingan Branch of Huashan Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University)
- Fuxing Hospital of Capital Medical University
- Beijing Jishuitan Hospital
- Shanghai Tong Ren Hospital
- General Hospital of Shenyang Military Region
- Fujian Medical University Union Hospital
- Fu Xing Hospital, Capital Medical University
- First Hospital of Jilin University
- Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University
- Third Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Tangshan Gongren Hospital
- General Hospital of Chinese Armed Police Forces