Inclusion Criteria- acute symptomatic ischemic stroke having relevant lesion on DWI MRI 7 days after and 42 days within onset.
- relevant stenosis(more than 50%) or occlusion from MCA(M1) to distal of ICA on MR angiogram or CT angiogram.
- mean systolic blood pressure>=140mmHg or taking antihypertensive drug on screening.
Exclusion Criteria- taking more than 3 antihypertensive drugs and mean systolic blood pressure>=150mmHg on screening.
- history of recent thrombolysis but stenosis or occlusion remained after thrombolysis.
- evidence of orthostatic hypotension
- suspicious embolic cerebrovascular stenosis
- planned state of cerebrovascular surgery or angioplasty or stent 7 months within screening.
- severe stroke-NIHSS>=16
- mean systolic blood pressure>=200mmHg which is not able to control on screening.
- abnormal blood test finding (abnormal LFT, anemia, renal insufficiency)
- pregnant or breast-feeding
- severe stroke sequela or medical problem
- suspicious secondary hypertension
- disease causing edema or significant ankle edema on screening.
- severe heart failure which correspond to NYHA heart failure classification class III or IV.
- inappropriate condition determined by investigator
- Patient who do not have FLAIR image on or two months prior to screening.