Inclusion Criteria- The subject has a history of stroke.
- The subject is 18 to 100 years old.
- The subject is able to give Informed consent.
- The subject is post-Stroke with left-hemisphere injury and has no spatial neglect (no attentional imbalance).
- The subject is post-stroke with right hemisphere damage and has spatial neglect (attentional imbalance).
- Healthy subject with no brain injury.
- The subject is post stroke and has hemianopia (a "visual field cut").
- The subject is able and willing to comply with the study protocol, including availability for all scheduled clinic visits.