Inclusion Criteria1. Age 18-80 years including both men and women
2. First ever Ischemic stroke or intracerebral hemorrhage
3. Between 1-3 months of stroke symptom onset
4. Computed Tomography /Magnetic Resonance Imaging shows recent stroke (infarct and/or hemorrhage)
5. Able to read and complete simple tasks suggested in the stroke work-book if having aphasia or is illiterate, a caregiver is available to read for the patients and complete the reading/work-book tasks for the patients.
6. Able to read and possess a working personal mobile cellular device. In case of patients who is not able to read and/or don't have a personal mobile cellular device or unable to use it, a caregiver is available all times who is able to use mobile cellular devices and read to the patient.
7. Able to watch health education videos on a video player on cellular device or any other video player available to the patient.
8. Able to come for follow up visits for at least 1 year
9. Able to provide signed informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria1. Modified Rankin scale score >4 at the time of enrollment
2. Limited internet and/or mobile accessibility due to travel
3. Patients having active malignancies needing intensive therapy
4. Patients with terminal illness with an anticipated lifespan of less than 1 year
5. Patients with heart failure admitted more than twice in last six months
6. Patients with current psychiatric illness with loss of insight and suicide attempts
7. Patients with cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage, isolated central nervous system vasculitis and systemic vasculitis