Inclusion Criteria- at the same time in accordance with ischemic stroke of Chinese and western medicine diagnostic criteria;
- the first time stroke, unilateral stroke or once attack but not remnant nerve dysfunction;
- stable vital signs and clear consciousness;
- unilateral upper limb Brunnstrom evaluation;
- age from 30 to 60 years;
- the course of disease was within 1 year.
Exclusion Criteria- a history of epilepsy;
- the important organs function failed such as heart, lung, liver and kidney;
- serious cognitive impairment and poor compliance;
- wearing a pacemaker、intracranial metal implants, or with skull defects;
- serious cervical spine including cervical stenosis and instability of cervical spine;
- Women during pregnancy;
- patients cannot tolerate fMRI study.