Summary of Purpose
The purpose of this study is to determine whether BMS-986141 is effective in reducing the recurrence of stroke in people who recently had a stroke, or a transient ischemic attack (known as a TIA or "mini stroke") and are receiving acetylsalicylic acid (also known as aspirin or ASA) to treat the stroke or TIA.Read More →
The following dates are available for this trial. Trial information last updated on 26 April 2017.
|25 Apr 2016||29 Jan 2016||31 Mar 2017||31 Mar 2017||1 Apr 2017||Unavailable|
|Start Date||First Received||1st Completion||Completion||Verification||Results|
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Lead
- Allocation: Randomized
- Masking: Double Blind (Subject, Caregiver, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor)
- Purpose: Treatment
- Endpoint: Safety/Efficacy Study
- Intervention: Parallel Assignment
- Recruiting sites have contact information. Please contact the sites directly. If there is no contact information, please email:
- First line of the email MUST contain NCT# and Site #.