Inclusion Criteria- Patients with symptomatic stroke defined according to WHO criteria (including cerebral infarction and intracerebral haemorrhage) managed at the stroke ICU, Neurology 1, Neurology 2, Internal Medicine 2 or Geriatrics at Dijon CHU during the period from 1st November 2015 to 30th September 2016.
- Patients aged 75 years and older.
- Patients who have provided informed consent to take part in the study.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients with meningeal haemorrhage or TIA.
- Patients who refuse to take part in the study.
- Patients with hypo-albuminemia not related to malnutrition: chronic infectious or inflammatory syndrome, nephrotic syndrome, exudative enteropathy, hydration disorders.
- Subjects in custody.
- Patients (or person of trust) who cannot be contacted by telephone during the follow-up.